Sunday, January 28, 2018

Beyond Excitement

I now know what kittens means - baby cats. OMG. We have two tiny cats in our house. It's beyond my wildest dreams.

They live upstairs and there is a gate between us but I have seen them and smelt them and heard them, they are definitely real. It is too unbelievable and yet it's true.

They are tiny and they move about and make this little meowing noise and I want to be their friend more than anything in the whole world.

The HBs don't seem to understand how much I love them and they keep holding onto me and not letting me rush over to lick them all over.

Kittens, kittens, kittens. Oh joy, oh happy happy joy joy. I feel like I could burst with excitement. I love them, really, really love them. Tiny, little cats. They're tiny and they're cats - tiny cats!

They smell amazing, like cats but sweeter. I have to lick them. I must lick them.

The first day I saw them Mummy HB took my tea up to the gate and I could see them right near me. There was my tea and there were the kittens. It was too much. I ended up inhaling a bit of my food. It took a while to snort it out. Kittens AND tea, what's a dog to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment